Monday, May 14, 2012

Done!


Ok, I haven't updated in the last few days, and I'm sorry.  BUT.  I have some very, very exciting news:

I'm done with school!

On Friday morning I handed in my last paper and boy can I tell you it feels great!  Then we went house hunting (no luck), then we went to run thrus (more shortly), and then we went up to VT for the weekend. It was a wonderful weekend and I don't remember the last time I felt so relaxed.

I was supposed to start my new internship today, but a confusion in communication means it looks like I'll actually start Wednesday.  The crazy thing is I'm already feeling a little bored.  Ha.  That's me, eh?  This morning I've done dishes, gone through a ton of emails, did course evaluations, read half a puppy book (more to come on that, too), researched a lot of dog stuff, shopped for a popup crate and ex pen, done two excellent training sessions with Jonah (yes, more on that as well) and translated half a chapter of Mark (Greek to English).  Productivity for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment