Friday, May 4, 2012

Another Perfect Session

Dogwalk training is fun when your dog is perfect!  I think it's so interesting how it just clicked for him.  I didn't notice him 'figuring it out'...it was just like one day he came out and understood.  Maybe a vision came to him in a dream.  However it happened, I'm thrilled.  He's always well within the contact, too.  There shouldn't be any close calls or missed calls by judges because we won't be making them think much--he's just solidly in the yellow.  What a good boy!

Today we did another 8/8 and called it quits.  I'll try to do another session this afternoon, but we're having people over and I have to finish a paper today, so we'll see how the timing goes.  This weekend I'm going to see what I can do about getting new supports or adjusting the ones we have so we can actually get to 48".

No comments:

Post a Comment