Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Update

Sorry--still no video today.  The battery is currently charging, though, so tomorrow I should be able to take some footage.

We did two short sessions today, and Jonah was excellent in both.  For the second, I raised the table to about 8" and Jonah didn't ever miss.  We only did about 9 or 10 repetitions, but he was doing so well I wanted to stop on a positive note.  Good boy!

The process is definitely going slower than I expected about a week ago.  We've still got about 40" to go! That said, this will be a very satisfying skill once we get there.  Definitely the biggest training project we've undertaken.  I'm also hoping that at some point he'll 'get it' and then we'll be able to move the height up a little more quickly.  We'll see.  Luckily nationals is still 65 days away!

The construction project is going well, too.  I've got the boards primed and sanded.  Now I just have to seal the sand with another layer on the sand, and then it's painting time.  I think they will look very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment