Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Running Update

Sorry for the lack of updates of late.  Today was my last day of class, so things have been busy.  Not that they get easier now...the next few weeks will be crazy with final papers.

Also it's been raining.

And I can't find the camera tripod.

And Jonah hurt his paw the other day.  It was bleeding all over the place, so I figured I shouldn't have him train.

We have been running the board some though, promise.

I added an up ramp.  Jonah has been doing...well.  Not great.  Not bad.  He misses sometimes.  He jackpots sometimes.  Sometimes he gets one foot in.  I have to admit I wish he understood it by now, but he doesn't.  I just have to be patient.

On the board front, I finished painting.  Then this morning I went to check on things.  They look awesome.  So I took off the tape.  And, on one board, the tape pulled off about a 6" section of paint, all the way down to the wood.  Bummer.  Now I need to sand, prime and paint that spot.  At least it's the bottom, but I'm ready to be done and get the boards out there already!

At least my excuse is that the sky is currently very dark and it's going to rain hard very soon!

Now back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment