Monday, April 30, 2012

Rockin'!

We did another running session at 30" today, and Jonah was once again 100%.  I'm starting to think he might understand, but I don't want to get my hopes up.  But he's just jackpoting and jackpoting and jackpoting over and over.  It's fantastic.

Today I made an extra point of working both sides, of running with him, of letting him run ahead of me, of leading out so I was in front of him, and of rear crossing the DW.  I haven't tried a FC yet as I fear it would be demotivating, but I suppose I should try that soon, too.  I even did the A-frame with a tight turn to the dogwalk, which he handled beautifully.

Pretty much, he's a rockstar.

I fixed the paint on the new board that got screwed up, so either today or tomorrow I'll take that outside and then I can put the hardware on the boards.  I think I'm going to need to put the whole dogwalk up again soon, too.  Wow!

Here's hoping that things continue to go smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment