Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday Update

We did our first raised plank work at home today.  Overall it went well.  At first, Jonah was really excited.  I'd made him some food balls (tennis balls with a slit cut in them so I can fill them with food).  He thought they were fantastic and was a little too focused on the playing aspect, with not quite enough focus on the board.  Oops.  Anyway, as my throwing got better and his edge started to wear off, he got better.  We did two sessions, and I was thrilled with the second session.  He slipped of the side of the board one time, but other than that it was looking pretty great.  If I didn't know him, I might actually think he was a BC from watching the tape.  I'm so excited for the potential of this running dogwalk to really give him confidence and to allow us to pick up some seconds on course :).

Here's the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment