Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We're Alive

I have some updating to do, I realize, but first I just want to review the session we did this afternoon.

First we did this gamble.  Jonah was very good.  The hardest part was getting the second jump, but he only missed once, when I stayed well behind the line (it was 21 feet from the line to the second jump):


Next we took the tunnel to the contacts and did discriminations.  Jonah was super except one time he took the DW instead of the tunnel when the tunnel was closer to me.  I guess he has a little bit of DW suck.  Also, one time on the A-frame he ran down the ramp and his nice 2-hit rhythm broke down.  He was still well in the contact zone, but not a perfect performance.  All his other A-frames looked super.

Then we took the tunnel back to the jumps and did this gamble:


He was pretty good with this, too.  A couple of times he turned towards me after 2 and sometimes it wasn't a smooth turn from 2 to 3, but generally it was quite good.  I like this gamble.  I decided that if I were ever a judge I might set up this as my gamble:


No comments:

Post a Comment