Yesterday I made the leap and brought in the contacts. It was a funny day to do it, as it was nearly 50 degrees and all the snow had melted. The ground was so muddy, though, that the space was nearly unusable. So, with a forecast of cold temperatures and having some time yesterday, I went ahead and took things apart. It's sad, and a little worrisome especially for our A-frame contacts, but hopefully it should only be about 6 weeks or so until I can put them back up. It's frustrating to have mud right now, because there isn't much we can do. I almost want things to freeze so we can do some light jump work, practice some gambles and weave entries.