Friday, December 9, 2011

Run Thru Videos

Jonah and I had a great time at run thrus today.

I was very pleased with how our first course went:

The second course provided two problems that we hadn't had yesterday when we ran the course clean the one time we did it.  Today, Jonah had NO interest in holding his down on the table.  This clearly needs work.  Also, the tunnel/A-frame discrimination was difficult for us today.  Sometimes I had too much pressure and he took the tunnel.  Sometimes I pulled too hard and he ran right by the A-frame.  I cut most of our mistakes out, but it showed that we really need some work on these discriminations.

Here are the videos.  His weaves are pretty good, eh?



And here's a compilation of our A-frame contacts:



Thanks to Dave for videoing!

No comments:

Post a Comment