Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stats Update

I was looking at our CPE tracking sheet and remembered that we'd left our last trial early.  I'd assumed that we'd Q'd, but I figured it was a good idea to check the online record.

Well, even though it was not our smoothest run it was a Q and 1st place.  Yay!

While I was at his record, I was looking through our stats, and they aren't bad :).

The site only records Qs, so we have a handful of NQ runs that aren't accounted for, but for the runs where we've gotten the Q we've had:

32 first places
15 second places
4 third places
2 fourth places

That's pretty darn good, eh?  That means that we win about 58% of the classes we qualify in.  Of course, the NQs would change things but I don't feel like figuring all that out right now.  I'm pretty sure, though, that even when we haven't Q'd we've always placed at CPE, and a few times we've even won...but USDAA is a very different story!

No comments:

Post a Comment