Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Beginning of an Era?

So I often talk about agility.  Usually Dave is interested as a kind husband who cares about his wife and his dog.  But recently I've peaked his interest in agility when I've talked about how I believe a really athletic handler could do exciting things for the sport.  He watched the starters and advanced teams this weekend and now he agrees with me.

So...

I finally got him to try handling Jonah!

Today I set up a fun speed circle, and they flew around.  It was just jumps and a tunnel and very basic.  I'd run it with Jonah this afternoon so he knew what to expect.  They did miss a couple jumps at first, but they both had fun and ran fast.

Next time Dave says I can set up an 'S' where they actually have to change directions :).

No comments:

Post a Comment