Friday, April 8, 2011

New Pictures

I got these shots from Donna Kelliher Photography a little while ago but forgot to post them.  Hopefully Dave will help me put them into the page design soon, but for now you can see them in this post:


This is a shot of me successfully getting Jonah excited to start a run.  I like it because you can see us both starting to accelerate onto the course.  When I let him go, you can see he takes off!



This might not be the greatest teeter picture you've ever seen, but it's by far the best that I have of him thus far.  He looks cutely focused on pushing the board down.  You can see that he doesn't go all the way to the end to tip it, but I'm alright with that.  We can work on speeding up his teeter performance at some point, but for now I'm just happy when he does it confidently, even if that's at a slow pace.

I'm not sure if there will be a photographer this weekend, but I hope so!  I'm still hoping to collect a good picture of every obstacle, so we're looking for the dogwalk, weaves, tunnel and chute.  The blog is looking pretty snazzy though, (I think) so I'm less in a rush to get new pictures than I was at first.  We got a lot of nice shots from our first trial, but now I only want excellent shots :).

No comments:

Post a Comment