Friday, April 15, 2011

New Picture

The pictures are up from our trial last weekend.  Most of the shots were a little awkward, looked like he was really slow (which he probably was), or were jumping pictures that we already have lots of.  I did order one of Jonah weaving.  His left eye might be closed, but he looks focused and his footwork is good.  It's definitely the best weaving picture I've seen of him.  The best thing about it, though, was I got to download the picture instantly!  Most of the other photographers send a file a few days later with some cropping and/or their copyright on the image.  I certainly don't mind either of those things, but having a picture immediately is lots of fun.  Thanks to Penny J. Wills Photography!

Hopefully I can get Dave to update the blog with our new pictures this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment