Monday, April 15, 2013

What a Weekend

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I wanted to post this video I made.  Nika had her first birthday yesterday.  She's doing great (see video).  As far as agility, she's not picking up the running dogwalk as fast as Jonah did, but otherwise there's not much I can complain about.  I ordered a set of channel weave poles, so hopefully they will arrive soon and we will start training those.  We're taking Silvia Trkman's Foundations class, too.  We just got our first assignment, but I'm excited about the course.

Jonah's doing well, too.  We went to a trial last weekend and he had the fastest Standard run in the whole trial!  What a good boy.

Here's that video:

Today we took Nika to watch the Boston Marathon.  She was great.  We were at the halfway point, and then the bombings were another 13 miles down the course.  Nonetheless, it was scary.  We had lots of friends watching in the city, and it was a few hours before we'd heard from people that everyone was alright.

Here's to being thankful for all we have and enjoying every moment we have with our friends, families and dogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment