Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Back: Trip Recap

Well, I apologize for being so silent in the days leading up to my trip and then being gone for so long.  It was a really crazy, stressful time, but the trip was worth it.  I won't bore you with tons of pictures, but here are just a few shots of dogs I came across while I was there:








These are marble reliefs and statues from Greece and Turkey that date between the 5th century BCE and the 2nd century CE or so.  Clearly my trip was not mostly about dogs.

Anyway, while I was gone Jonah and Dave mostly had a good time.  They did a little agility here and there but mostly just went for walks and runs together.  The one bad thing was that Jonah found a skunk.  He still smells rather skunky, but he was very soft when I got home thanks to many baths.

He was as excited as I've ever seen him when I got home, which felt really nice.  He didn't start jumping and wagging for about 15 minutes when we finally took him outside, and he promptly found a stick for me to play with him.  So, now we're together again, I have a flexible, non-stressful schedule for the next while, and it's time to get back to agility!

No comments:

Post a Comment